Monday, September 25, 2017

W3. What is globalization? Younghokim

2011044895 Youngho Kim

1. Summary
Before I read this article I think globalization is just exchange with other country people from the development of transportation. However, from reading the posts. I think globalization is comprehensive process in many culture and society. In this article, globalization is multidimensional and interconnected organization of space and time across national borders. Also, writer refers to polticial globalization which is declaiming national border.

2. INTERESTING FACTS
After reading, I concerned globalization with my assignment topic. My assignment topic is Fusion culture in South Korea. In my opinions, Fusion culture is process which combines one culture with other culture in the globalization. Without globalization, I think fusion culture will be not existed. So I will associate with fusion culture with globalization

3. Discussions
I want to talk about globalization in everyday life. Korea was developed very fast. So we don't think seriously about globalization in Korea. so I want to talk about Globalization in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Posting 2 / Jae woong KIM

Q1. How could we measure cultural globalization?     Each country has its own culture and the degree to which the world's peop...