Tuesday, September 12, 2017

W2. extra posting, Tae-yong Lim

Extra posting

2013052090
Tae-yong Lim

2017.09.11.(Mon.)
Q1. How would we define globalization?
Many countries in the world can influence each other through the development of traffic and communication technologies. Many countries are connected and the world becomes small. I think globalization is the most prominent in the economy.
 
Q2. How could a fusion culture look in 100 years?
Through imperialism, the cultures of the Western powers spread to the colonies. On the contrary, the culture of the colonies spread to the West. This was possible because of the dramatically developed transportation and communication technologies in the last 100 years.
 
Q3. How could we measure cultural globalization?
I think there is a limit measuring cultural globalization. I think measuring repulsion of people who accept new culture can be an indicator how globailzed the culture is.
 
2017.09.12.(Tue.)
Q1. What are the most visible (successful) Korean wave elements in the world??
- I think Mukbang can be an example. It is one-person-broadcasting showing eating contents. Mukbang is started in Korea, and now many foreigner follow it. We can see many videos by searching 'Mukbang' in youtube.
(Mukbang in youtube)
 

3 comments:

  1. I am agreed with opinion in second question.
    I think globalization can be a different figure of colonization.
    So how do you think about my opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the influence of ' MukBang '. ' Mukhang ' is just a broadcast showing eating. It made the popularity of ' Facebook Star ' like a Korean star. Foreigners find Korea's ' Mukbang ' on Youtube. Just one thing that eats food, it attracts foreigners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posting changed my mind. I thought there would be no diffiulties in measuring cultural globalization. But after watching your posting, I thought there might be a limit to measure cultural globalization. I can see globalization in a wide sense thanks to your posting.

    ReplyDelete

Extra Posting 2 / Jae woong KIM

Q1. How could we measure cultural globalization?     Each country has its own culture and the degree to which the world's peop...